No matter how stereotypical it may sound, we owe our mother our own existence. Being the first person we face when we are born, mothers are imprinted on our heart and soul, and they usually are, of course, the ones that care of us the most. On this mother’s day take a moment to send your mother a unique lovable message that will remind her of how much you love her.
If you would like to send a card, scroll down this page to find a beautiful collection of Mother’s Day Cards that are completely free to download, share or post.
I love you, mom!
Happy Mother’s day!
To the best mom in the whole wide world! Happy Mother’s day!
I am who I am because of you. I love you, mother.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day
Love you, mom. Happy Mother’s day!
Happy Mother’s Day! You are the best.
Happy Mother’s day. Love, hugs and kisses.
You are loved, mother! Happy Mother’s Day.
Best mom in the whole world.
Mom! You’re the Best!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being there for me.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s day is that day through the year that we must all take a moment and celebrate all of the wonderful things our mothers do for us, from the cradle to the grave, things that often go unnoticed. Our moms are the ones who care for us and nurture us when we’re too small to nurture ourselves. Our moms worry over us when we’re too young and immature to worry for our safety, and they constantly console us through all of those little or big trials of life.
Best Mom in the World Birthday Wishes for your Mother
Mother’s Day Video Wishes to Post or Send
65 Happy Mother’s Day Images I Love You, Mom!
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Mother’s Day is all about celebrating the woman who raised you and shaped who you are as a person. From all the packed lunches with napkin notes, to the bandages and kisses after falling off your bike, to being the first one to cry at your graduation– your mom was there for it all. It’s important to thank her for all the love and work she put in through the years. Remind her of your love and appreciation with the perfect Mother’s Day card and message. Not sure of what to write in a Mother’s Day card? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Check out our best Mother’s Day messages below:
There are plenty of things to say in a Mother’s Day card such as reminding her how much she’s loved, how thankful you are for all her work, and more. For specific prompts, consider those below:
And if you’re looking for specific messages and examples of what to write in a Mother’s Day card, look to the sections below.
The following messages are perfect for anyone on Mother’s Day. Whether you’re writing this for your mother, in-law, or grandmother, there’s an ideal Mother’s Day message for you below.
The following Happy Mother’s Day messages are for any mother figure in your life. Combine these general Mother’s Day sayings with our Mother’s Day Quotes to craft the perfect message for your card.
Does your mom have a good sense of humor? If so, she may like the following funny Mother’s Day messages.
On this mother's day take a moment to send to your mother a unique So thank you, Mother, for all you have done and continue to do for me.
With Mother’s Day coming on Sunday, I wanted to write you a letter to thank you for the many things you do for our family. You deserve more thank you’s than I could ever give and I am truly blessed to have wonderful parents who I can aspire to be like one day.
So to start, I would like to thank you for always being a loving mother to your children and teaching your three children how to be kind, generous people. There are also some things that I would like to personally thank you for this Mother’s Day.
First of all. thank you for being my number one support system when I needed you most. I know that the struggles I have had these last two years have not been easy for you either and I would like to thank you for being with me at every doctors appointment, difficult morning or night when I just felt like crying and always making me feel normal even when I don’t feel like it myself.
Thank you for standing by me when I had to make difficult decisions. Changing my major was a difficult decision, but I’m thankful that you let me make my own decision and gave me the confidence that I was doing the right thing. The lessons you have taught me about life and how to be successful at whatever I do will take me far.
Thank you for teaching me many life skills and lessons, such as how to cook, how to drive and most importantly, how to be more independent. You have shown that its normal to be scared, but it should not stop me from living my life and achieving my dreams.
Thank you for giving me a hug everyday and still calling my your baby when I get up in the morning. You make sacrifices for all of your kids that we will never be able to thank you for. I love how you insist on watching Netflix while cooking dinner and get excited when some old T.V. show like M.A.S.H. comes on TV.
I love how you make coffee each morning and tea each night and insist that you have something sweet to go with it. I love how you dance to songs on the radio while driving and sing along. You mean more to me than I can put into words and you are the most important woman in my life.
The relationship that I have with you is something I cherish and I am very lucky to have such a close bond with my mother. I aspire to have your kind heart one day and be the selfless mother to my children that you are for me. You are one of the biggest blessings in my life and I hope you know how special you are this Mother’s Day.
This day is dedicated to you and I hope that you have the day you deserve. I love you Momma.
Thank You Messages for Mom: For most mothers, sons and daughters, Mother’s Day is a one day affair after which all the love fizzles out when the daily humdrum of life takes over. Don’t let this happen to your sweet bond with your mom. Pick a random day and surprise her with a cute note. Whether it is with touching quotes that make her happy from within or funny one-liners that make her smile – say Thank You and show gratitude for all the sacrifices she has made for you. Unlike Mother’s Day, you don’t need to glam out with fancy greeting cards. Simple stuff like texts, Facebook posts, pins on Pinterest or even short tweets are all it takes to light up her day. For everything she has done for you, little things like these are the least you can do to start giving back.
1) Mom, as I grow up I am realizing that I fought with you so much. Even when, all you wanted was for me to win the fight with the demons inside my head. I love you.
2) Mom, all these years I kept asking and you kept giving. Now I think it’s time I started giving back and it all begins with two simple words – Thank You.
3) All this while I was complaining about having nothing, when in a mom like you, I had everything I could ever ask for. Thanks ma.
4) The World’s Best Mother is a book that ought to be written by its most qualified author – YOU. Thanks for everything mom.
5) If all the armies in the world were commanded by mothers like you, they would all be trained in decimating the enemy’s hate with adorable smiles and warm hugs. Thanks for everything mom.
6) Mom, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.
7) Metaphorically you are the programmer who has originally coded and constantly improved the operating system of my life. Thanks mom.
8) You gave up the most important things in your life so that I could take on the most important things in mine. Mom, thanks for all the sacrifices you have made.
9) Best friends come and go, boyfriends and girlfriends love and move on, bosses hire and fire but the only person present through it all is a mother. Thanks for always being there for me.
10) The only person who has stood by me through all life’s storms and bad weather, is none other than my amazing mother. Thanks ma.
11) One day, you will realize that your mom was the best friend you never knew you had. For me, that day has come. Thanks mom.
12) There is no force powerful enough to stop me, as long as I’ve got my mother pushing me. Thanks mom.
13) I don’t see our relationship as something which is biological. For me, your warm hugs are nothing short of magical. Through life’s rough patches you’ve made me feel secure. Mom, you have been nothing less than an angel for sure.
14) Mother’s Day can come and go, but my love for you will always show. I don’t need a commemorative occasion to remind me, to say thank you to my dearest mommy.
15) Life hasn’t always been fair, sometimes it has been very mean. I fell down along the way, I got wounds that couldn’t be seen. But through it all, my mom never left my side. Her love is the reason my tears have finally dried. Thanks mom.
16) Mom, it has taken me too long to realize that while everyone else was busy finding faults in me, you were busy trying to fix them. Thanks for everything.
17) From peer pressure to bullying and from success to failing, my mom can help me with just about everything. Thanks mom.
18) Thank You are the two words I want to use to show gratitude for the two words you have given me – Perfect Life. Thanks mom.
19) For you, I am going to replace my Hellos with Thank Yous. Because that’s the only way I can show enough gratitude for all the things that you do. Thanks mom.
20) Whenever I am in trouble I ask my heart ‘What should I do?’ Every single time it replies ‘Do what your mother would tell you to’. Mom, thanks for being my guiding light.
21) Mom, had I listened to your advice, I’d been at a better place today. Now, I promise to live a life, which drives that regret away. Thanks for putting up with me all these years.
22) Right from the day I was a toddler to the day I became a responsible young adult, you have tended to me endlessly. Mom, I can never thank you enough for everything you have done to make sure that my life turns out perfectly. Thanks.
23) There can never be a day so dull that can’t be brightened up with my mom’s loving smile. Thanks for everything ma.
24) Bad grades, bad company and bad habits – all these would have torn my life apart if it weren’t for a super glue called MOM who held it all together. Thanks mom.
25) Mothers like you are soft sponges which absorb their children’s tears and squeeze out pretty bubbles of happiness and joy. Thanks for everything mom.
26) I don’t know where to begin, I don’t know what to say. Thank you is a very small word, for the sacrifices you make every day. From your warm hugs to your reassuring smile – everything has made my life worthwhile.
27) Dysfunctional families, broken homes and bitter marriages would be history if there was a mother like you in every house. Thanks for everything mom.
28) Since you are a Fantastic mother and a Fabulous friend, from now on I will call you Fantabulous. Thanks for everything mom.
29) No school, college or university can teach the wisdom given to me by the best teacher in the world – my mother. Thanks mom.
30) I have always wondered how it would feel to receive a touching note from my kid, thanking me for being a good mother. While I wait, I don’t want to keep YOU waiting any longer. Thanks for everything mom.
31) In a day and age when happiness in life is measured in likes, retweets and shares, there is nothing more precious than the support of a mom who really cares. Thanks mom.
32) Everyone knows that I am you SON. But only I know that you are my SUN – lighting up my life with your hugs and smiles. Thanks mom.
33) If you don’t stop being an amazing mother even for a single day during the year, why should I thank you just Mother’s Day? Thanks ma.
34) Words like trouble, grounded, scold and punish have never been in my dictionary because I have a chilled out mom like you. Thanks for being super cool.
35) A mother’s love is gentler than a father’s, more tolerating than a sister’s, more accommodating than a brother’s. A mother’s love is simply the best, better than the rest.
36) The PUREST and TRUEST meaning of the word UNCONDITIONAL can only be found in a MOTHER’S LOVE. Thanks for everything mom.
37) Whenever life has thrown curve balls, you have helped me hit them out of the park. Thanks mommy.
38) Like turkey is to Thanksgiving and bunnies are to Easter, you are to me – INSEPERABLE. Mom, thanks for always being there.
39) Momma’s Boy is the one thing that I won’t mind being called even when I grow older because I am proud to have a mom like you.
40) The real meaning of the words True Love is not written in a dictionary, but in a mother’s heart. Thanks mom.
Send a thank you note to your Mother-in-Law. I reached out to They are perfect for any occasion: Mother's Day, Thank You, Birthday or simply “just because”.
“The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.” That’s the title of an old poem, as well as a powerful statement about the importance of motherhood. Indeed, not only do mothers rule the world, but they just… rule.
To many of us, our moms are so central in our lives that it can be hard to find the words to express how we feel. And yet, when Mother’s Day comes around, we have to try. After all, it’s the one day of the year set aside for honoring someone who actually deserves thanks every single day.
If the right Mother’s Day message is eluding you, check out the following list of Happy Mother’s Day wishes that will make mom swoon.
Short | From a Daughter | From a Son | Quotes
Here are some short and sweet messages you can scribble in a Mother’s Day card or fire off in a text message.
Too sappy? If you’re looking for a more edgy or offbeat message, check out this list.
The relationship between a mother and daughter is special, and that calls for a special type of message. Here are some ideas.
Here are a few sweet messages from a son to his number one fan, his mom.
You know what Mom always says… if you can’t think of something original to say, copy some famous person. Or something like that.
Looking for a Mother’s Day message that’s appropriate for in-laws? We’ve broken out separate lists for mothers-in-laws and daughters-in-law.
Mother's Day flowers are a popular gift! This post contains thank you note wording examples to thank someone for giving you Mother's Day flowers.
YozshuzilSeptember 28, 2018 3:50 AM
This idea has become outdated