Сам-то он уже не отвергал силу внушения и верно оценивал мотивы, которые могут заставить человека действовать в защиту логики. И он не мог не сравнить холодное мужество Джизирака с паническим бегством в будущее Хедрона, хотя теперь, когда он стал лучше понимать человеческую натуру, он уже больше не решался осуждать Шута за его поступок. Он не сомневался в том, что Джирейну удастся задуманное. Быть может, Джизирак и окажется слишком уж стар, чтобы переломить пожизненную привычку -- как бы ему ни хотелось начать все сначала.
Но это уже не имело никакого значения, потому что успех все-таки ждал других, направляемых мудрыми психологами Лиза. А как только несколько человек вырвутся из своей миллиарднолетней раковины, последуют ли за ними остальные -- станет только вопросом времени.
Graduation thank you note samples.
Congratulations graduate! Well done. My gift to you: A collection of free graduation thank you note samples. You're welcome!
The first few thank you note samples are geared toward college graduation, and the last ones are more high school-related.
Dear Mom and Dad,
It feels a little formal to write you a thank you note, but I wanted to officially thank you for funding my college degree. I know it wasn't always easy but I always appreciated it. Thanks to you both, I am ready to join the workforce, educated and prepared. I am excited!
I also have to admit I had a blast getting my degree. I learned so much, saw lots of new things, made lifelong friends, and had a ton of fun. I know I have you to thank for all that as well.
Thank you for everything. I hope I can do it for my kids one day. I love you!
Dear Aunt Freida and Uncle Ted,
Thank you so much for the generous graduation gift. It will be well-used on my trip to Europe this summer. I was going to bring along my old backpack but now I'll be able to get a new one with all the bells and whistles. I can't wait to pick it out.
It was so thoughtful of you to remember me on my special day. Thanks again!
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Former,
What a wonderful surprise I got in the mail today! You really shouldn't have! But let me tell you, that graduation gift will go far. I already have it earmarked for all kinds of good things. Thank you so much!
Dear Phyllis and Hank,
I just wanted to thank you both again for coming to my graduation ceremony. It was great to have such a loud cheering section! Phyllis, I know I heard you for sure!
Thank you also of course for the generous gift. I can certainly use that money right now. I truly appreciate it! You are too kind! :)
Best wishes to Jack and Jill.
Dear Gina and Phil,
I have to thank you again for coming to my graduation ceremony. I know it was a long trip and the parking was rough but it really meant a lot to me to have you there. Thank you also for the beautiful flowers!
Graduation Thank You for Teacher
Dear Professor / Teacher's Name,
I can't believe I'm graduating. I'm so excited and wanted to stop and tell you how much I appreciate your help over the years. You were patient, inspirational, and actually made things fun. Thank you so much for everything. I won't forget it!
Wow, that was quite a graduation gift! I don't think I've ever seen a check that big made out to me. Now that I'm so educated, I will be smart and invest it! Well maybe I'll use just a little for some new shoes I've had my eye on.
Thank you also for coming to the ceremony. It meant a lot to me to have you there. You looked beautiful and I hope you had fun.
Thanks so much Grandma! I love you!
Dear Mimi and Tom,
Thank you for coming to my graduation party. It was so nice to see you both. I appreciate the money and plan to put it towards decorations for my dorm room. I'm going to have fun shopping!
Dear Didi and Nick,
I love the engraved pen set! I know I will use it a lot in college and beyond. Thank you so much for the thoughtful and useful gift. Thanks also for coming to my graduation party. It was fun having you there.
search this site:
Create your own printable & online Thank you cards & thank you notes. Choose from hundreds of designs, add photos and your own message.
Graduating from school is such a big accomplishment, every student looks forward to the day of graduation at least to heave a sigh of relief knowing that they have just succeeded in passing through one of the important stages in life. Graduates are usually very excited but at the same time are nervous of what the future has in stock for them, at this point they will need the support and encouragement of their loved ones, One of the ways this support comes is usually in the form of goodwill messages, congratulating them for their achievement and wishing them a future filled with blessings. Here are some amazing graduation messages to send to your loved ones.
1. As I graduate, a new journey begins,I thank you for your kindness,thoughtfulness and prayers.
2. Thank you for attending my graduation ceremony party. It was great seeing you again. I certainly appreciate the gift certificate and will use it to buy much-needed items when I move into my dorm room. Your generosity and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated.
3. It was so thoughtful of you to remember me on my special day. Thanks again!
4. Thank you for the lovely graduation gift.As I begin down a new road toward my future plans.I will treasure it always.
5. Please accept my sincere thanks and God’s blessings for the lovely gift.Both the thought and the gift made me very happy.
6. One thank you for the gift,and another for the thought.A dozen thank you’s couldn’t tell youall the happiness they brought.
7. A loving note can barely say all we felt that magic day,h eartfelt thanks is sent to you for your thoughtful gift and wishes, too.
8. Thank you so much for the generous graduation gift. I am going to put it towards paying off my college fees. It was a pity that you missed the graduation ceremony but I have enclosed some photos for you.
9. This brings sincere thanks for the lovely graduation gift you sent.I wish to tell you just how much it meant.
10. You brought joy to my special graduating day.Thank you for your thoughtful graduation gift.
11. You brought joy to our day warmth to our lives and happiness to our hearts.Thank you for your thoughtful graduation gift!
12. Thanks for the most amazing graduation gift – a vacation is absolutely perfect. I will cherish our time together.
13. Thank you for your kind, generous and thoughtful gift. I am really touched that you thought of me.
14. In appreciation of your special graduating gift.Thank you for recognizing my graduation achievement.
15. Thank you for adding to the joyful spirit of my graduation with your presence and lovely gift.
16. I would like to thank my family, friends and school faculty for the wonderful memories you all have given me.
17. Thank you for your very generous gift, it was very thoughtful of you and it is the perfect gift.
18. In appreciation of your special gift.Thank you for recognizing my achievement.
Also Read: 200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
19. Finally you are finished with high school. Put on your cap and gown. All your hard work has paid off. You’re graduating now. When your ceremony is through, let’s celebrate and hit the town!
20. Congratulations on your graduation. Who would have thought that such a humongous brain would have looked so gorgeous under such an unglamorous cap and gown! No wonder they make you wear a huge hat!
21. I want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate since today is the day you graduate.
22. I’m so proud that I know someone so smart. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. Happy graduation!
23. Time flies so fast! I just can’t believe you have grown up and today, you are about to graduate from high school. Wow! Enjoy life my friend and I will always pray for your success in your college life. Congratulations dear!
24. Congratulation graduate! Your hard work has now been paid off. Let’s celebrate tonight. See you!
25. Congratulations on your graduation! Completing your high school education is certainly an achievement that you should be proud of. I know how happy you are right now that’s why I wanna share my joy too. I’m also happy for you friend! More great journeys on your college life.
26. “Friend, I send good wishes for brighter opportunities ahead and heartiest congratulations on your bright graduation success. I wish you all the good luck in the world for a brighter future ahead my friend.”
27. “Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success. I wish you all the luck and hope you to maintain the high success all throughout your educational career for better opportunities of job in life.”
28. “I send heartfelt congratulation dear son on your grand high school graduation success. Wish you all the best for future.”
29. May God continue to bless you and your abilities, graduate.
30. I knew you could do it, and I am proud of you.
31. I am confident you will continue to succeed in life. Keep up the good work.
32. You did it: now it’s time to celebrate!
33. Your hard work, dedication and discipline have paid off. You’re finally graduating. It’s time to let loose and unwind before you join the 9 – 5. Congratulations!
34. Here’s to your impressive student career. Now that you’re graduating, you’re at the beginning of a brand new journey. So here’s to your success and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
35. You’re finally graduating, and we couldn’t be prouder. You no longer have to worry about grades. You no longer have to wait for a diploma. Now is the time to celebrate.
36. I can’t believe you’re so grown up. It’s finally time for you to graduate. You have grown and learned so much. You have come a long way. Here’s to your amazing achievement. Let’s celebrate. Congratulations.
37. Congratulation graduate! Your hard work has now been paid off. Let’s celebrate tonight. See you!
38. Hi! I just want to extend my congratulations on this very happy day of your life. Congratulations because you have proved your hard work and dedication in your studies to all of us. Cheers!
39. “Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success brother. I wish you all the luck for your future and pray for better opportunities your way in your career ahead.”
40. “Dear son, we send loads of heartiest congratulations on your grand high school graduation success and also send best wishes for a better future as you soon will enter college life for further education.”
41. Wishing you many more successes in the future. Congratulations, graduate!
42. You have not only graduated from high school, you have graduated into adulthood. Wishing you the best things in your future to come.
43. Today proves something we have always know about you: you’re pretty smart.
44. “Daughter, with your grand high school graduation success, I send you gifts you love and also best wishes for your brighter future. I wish heartiest congratulations on your grand success.”
45. Congratulations graduate! Wishing you the best of luck in the future.
46. You did it! Now it’s all over or it’s all beginning, depending on how you look at it.
47. All your hard work is done, you have graduated. Well, maybe all your hard work isn’t over just yet. Congratulations and good luck!
48. Continue to learn as a life learner, and you’ll graduate life successfully.
49. We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We’re confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventures. Congratulations graduate!
50. We remember your first day in high school. Take a moment to look back on your achievements. Realize all that you’ve accomplished and the footprints that you’ve laid. Each step has been a building block for your life. Congratulations on your graduation. We couldn’t be prouder.
51. Your hard work will pay off in many ways. Good things will come to those who wait until they graduate. You’ve come so far. You’ve worked so hard. Your graduation is a new and open door.
52. Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination.
53.I am wishing you a great sense of accomplishment as you celebrate your hard work.
54. Success is yours! You did it! Way to go!
You might also like: 70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
55. Graduation from college means you will only be able to get drunk a couple days a week now, or you’ll have to go to work with a hangover and extremely tired. Congratulations to your liver for the extra life expectancy!
56. A lot of people warn you about gaining the “freshmen fifteen” when you first start college, but most people don’t tell you about the even more dangerous “graduate gut.” It happens when you leave college and you have to start dealing with real stress.
57. Congratulations on buying yourself the most expensive piece of paper you will probably ever own!
58. Graduating from college is a pretty big deal. Congratulations! You did it!
59. Your diploma is your new key to your new job. Congratulations and best wishes.
60. All good things must come to an end, unless you are planning on attending grad school. Congratulations and good luck in your future.
61. We’re wishing you a job with great pay, so that you will be able to keep your head above water when you start paying your student loans.
62. We’re hoping that this ‘congratulations on your graduation’ card will be followed up with a ‘congratulations on your new job’ card.
63. Now that you’ve taken thirty classes in a major and have your diploma, you are ready to start at a job that will teach you that nothing is as ideal as what you’ve been taught in college. Good luck with the culture shock.
64. Hey congratulations! You have your college degree. You have joined the club of the elite people who are set for life. Just joking, good luck in your practice of all that you have learned in school.
65. It doesn’t make sense if you really think about it. You spend years, thousands of dollars, and risk your health and safety to get a piece of paper. Congratulations graduate.
66. Remember, you have an education, and that’s something that can’t be taken away from you unless, of course, you get brain damage. I don’t have to tell you that though, because you are well educated.
67. The significance of today is that it marks the next great chapter in the life of an amazing person. Congratulations on your graduation.
68. Congratulations on graduating in your regular style… “By the skin of your teeth” just like everything you do.
69. This is your first big pay day for putting in a lot of hard work and determination. Keep working hard so you can keep getting pay days.
70. Just as today is the end of a good day’s work and the beginning of new possibilities. Everyday from now on can feel the same.
71. College graduation is the end of your excuse for not growing up, moving out, and getting a real job.
72. Let’s hope your curricular activities made you smarter and your extracurricular activities made you wiser, so that you will be able to make smart and wise decisions about your future. Congratulations collage graduate.
73. I’ll be at least one person who doesn’t ask you the big question, “now what?”
74. Congratulations on finally getting the piece of paper that will unlock the doors that you will need opened.
See Also: 100+ Best Retirement Messages
75. “Heartiest congratulations on your graduation dear daughter. I wish you all the success and best wishes for a bright and successful career.”
76. “With the excellence success on your graduation, I wish you all the luck in your career for a better future job and services wherever you venture into.”
77. “Congratulations on your graduation success. As you celebrate the special success, may you have a brighter career and good opportunities fill your life. “
78. “I am on my way for a grand party you just invited me to announcing your success. See you soon with wine and barbecue. Congratulations on your success though. “
79. Congratulations on your graduation! We’re so proud of you, dear!
80. You’re a star in our eyes! Congratulations new graduate!
81. “We wish you all the successful moments and heartiest congratulations on your present graduation success as you celebrate it with all fervor. “
82. “Congratulations on your grand success, dearest daughter. Wish you all the best for your bright career and may Lord bestow brighter opportunities your way.”
83. You can achieve whatever you want in life. Reach for the stars, Honey we believe in you!
84. After all those times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice you’ve made it! And you’ve made us proud!
85. “On your great college graduation success, we wish you all the luck and love and send my heartiest congratulations for your success. Have a great day by celebrating your success with friends, dear daughter.”
Other Interesting Reads:
Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
Good Morning Text Messages
Good Morning Sayings
Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Graduating from high school or college is often an important milestone in someone’s life. The ceremony comes and goes, and you end up showered with gifts from friends and family who want to congratulate you and your accomplishments. How can you show appreciation to the people who loved and supported you along the way?
A great option is to send the attendees a personalized card! Graduates usually send thank you notes to friends and relatives to show their gratitude. If you decide this route is the way to go, you may wonder what to write on the blank page.
Here's a formula you can follow to cover your bases:
Now that you've got your creative juices flowing, try writing your own unique message. If that proves to be too difficult, find one below that best describes the gift/giver and tailor it to your card!
If you're attending a graduation party or ceremony, or were invited to one Don't forget to thank those who were always there for you during.
After your graduation ceremony, your family and friends often shower you with gifts and love. Once you have a nice pile of graduation messages, congratulations and goodies, it’s important to show your appreciation for all of their kindness. What better way is there to do so then with a personalized graduation thank you card saying? We’re here to help and inspire grads to write their thank you’s with the simple to follow examples below.
The best way for grads to show their gratitude towards loved ones is with a thank you note. These days a thank you can go a long way and after you have hand-picked a graduation thank you card set that suits your style. It can be hard to know exactly what to say to each and everyone who made your graduation day special, but here is some guidance for what should be mentioned in each grad thank you note.
It’s normal to be at a loss for words when the time comes around to sitting down and writing out all of these personalized thank you notes. There are surely a handful of special people that made your graduation celebrations one-of-a-kind. The main takeaway should be to remind Grandma (or any loved one) how much you love her and appreciate the thoughtful grad gifts. Wording should be sincere, thoughtful, respectful and most importantly, hand done.
Before you have time to fret about the personalized thank you card wording you’ll be using, you may be asking yourself, “Who got me what?” Here’s a tip we think you’ll find useful.
Keep track of the gifts: There is nothing quite like a heartfelt thank you message that shows your appreciation and you want to make sure you don’t forget anyone. We all love to feel appreciated and having a list to refer to, in terms of who got you what, will make your graduation thank you card writing just that much smoother.
If you are looking for wording suggestions and verses for thank you cards, let us help. Whether you want your card to have a funny flare, a genuine tone or a serious feel, we have you covered. Not to mention, we have examples for just about every graduation occasion including; high school, college, nursing and more. Craft your very own personal and appreciative graduation thank you’s for everyone on your list with some of our favorite thank you sayings. Follow these five steps and the below guidance for the perfect thank you note.
Say thanks right from the get go. Some examples include:
Mention the Gift: If you did receive a gift, mention it and tell them what you are going to be using it for. You can also look to our resource on graduation gift etiquette for additional help.
Tell them just how happy it made you to see them at your graduation ceremony or how much you missed them at your ceremony but appreciate the generous card they sent.
You don’t want every thanks to seem generic and as if you didn’t put any special thought into the sentiment. Add special details and appreciation to each card by mentioning specifics and always hand write the notes. You can add specific graduation quotes or sayings within your card as well to give it a personal or unique touch.
If it’s an old friend go ahead and use their first name, but if it’s someone like your parents’ friends that you don’t know particularly well use Mr. and Mrs. Last Name.
The message doesn’t need to be multiple paragraphs for it to feel sincere. A thoughtful message may not take more than two or three sentences. Just make sure that whatever you write, it comes from the heart.
The key thing to remember when thinking about the timing of sending your grad thank you’s is to not wait too long. Try to send your thank you messages three to four days after your celebrations end, or immediately after receiving a gift or contribution in response to your graduation announcement.
The following graduation thank you card saying are perfect for any recent high school graduate.
Graduation thank you note samples -- What to write in those graduation thank you cards! Thanks also for coming to my graduation party. It was fun having you.
SallNovember 25, 2018 1:04 PM
In it something is. I thank for the information. I did not know it.
TernNovember 24, 2018 6:18 AM
YES, a variant good
BramuroNovember 20, 2018 7:32 PM
It is remarkable, it is a valuable piece
JugorNovember 26, 2018 10:23 PM
I consider, what is it � your error.