You are here: HOME › How to write a thank you speech › Thank you quotations
By: Susan Dugdale Last modified: 03-20-2019 First published: 01-01-2009
These thank you quotes come from many sources.
It's my hope you'll find the collection useful for picking out a special phrase, or two, to include in either a note or a speech.
I've found a quotation is a great alternative to a long string of: "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ..." which becomes tediously boring to listen to, or read, especially if you have a long list of people to acknowledge. After all any word said over, and over again, tends to lose its initial impact and meaning!
A well-chosen quotation will help keep your thanks interesting to listen to, as well as meaningful for the first, and last person, on your list.
Below the quotes, near the bottom of the page, you'll find an example showing how to work one neatly into your text.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
John E. Southard
I can no other answer make but, thanks, and thanks.
William Shakespeare (Twelfth Night)
Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then. - Garrison Keillor
Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.
I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. - e. e. cummings
Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.
The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.
Are you sweating over a business or professional thank you speech? One thanking your colleagues for a job well done?
Here's a cracker (a good one) to use as a template. It's utterly adaptable. Takes bits out, flick bits in ... until you have it sorted.
Get to it: business thank you speech.
Saying “thank you” creates love.
Daphne Rose Kingma
No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. - Albert Schweitzer
Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. You made a difference. Thank-you so much.
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.
The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation.
Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.
The best kind of giving is thanksgiving.
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
William Arthur Ward
Gratitude creates the most wonderful feeling. It can resolve disputes. It can strengthen friendships. And it makes us better men and women.
Gordon B. Hinckley
Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
Hausa proverb (Nigeria)
A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They're absolutely free and worth a fortune. - Sam Walton
The cheapest gift I have to give is kindness, and it is the best.
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today.
Have you used one to say ‘thank you?’
William Arthur Ward
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
Just a 'thank you' is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.
Obviously you can either use the quotes as they are, or adapt them to suit your purpose!
However, whatever you choose to do with them do acknowledge the person whose words you're using.
Most of these quotations are well known. If you don't use the person's name people may think you're trying to pass their words off as your own. That could be awkward, embarrassing or even damaging for you.
Here's quote number 5 integrated into part of a "thank you" speech to illustrate. I've used it as the reason leading to thanking three people for their support.
"The English writer G.B. Stern said "Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone" and I agree with her.
I want to shout my thanks out loud. I want everyone to know and hear how much the support of Tom, Brad and Harry means to me. But more than that, I want them to know.
Tom you were there for me 200%. You shared your expertise and time unstintingly.
Brad, we've been mates since kindergarten. You give me that rare combination of loyalty, humor and honesty. You keep me on track, laughing and true - a real friend.
Harry, you're a marvel. Patient and practical. You listen, you understand and find solutions where others would only see problems."
Do you need a hand to write your appreciation speech?
Here's help on how to prepare a general appreciation thank you speech. You'll find guidance, a template and an example speech. The information here is adaptable. Use it to say thank you for an award, a party, a promotion ...
And here's the link to that very flexible business thank you speech template mentioned above.
When a friend does something for you, it is important to say thank you. This is a fundamental aspect of courtesy, but sometimes it is hard to know what to say.
It is important to remember that your friends will be happy to get your message and will not be judging you for what it says. The best thing to do is to make your message match what your friend did for you. For a small favor, a short message is just fine. For a larger favor, longer messages more appropriate. It is also important to specifically mention what you are thanking your friend for.
#1: Thank you so much for being there for me last night. I really needed someone to talk to, and you gave me some very good advice. I am feeling much better today thanks to your help. You are a great friend.
#2: We love the gift that you gave us for our wedding. You put a lot of thought into it, and it will come in very useful. Thank you very much.
#3: I am so grateful for all of your help moving and for letting me use your truck. You made what would have been a very difficult task a lot easier. I also enjoyed spending time with you.
#4: Thank you for coming and feeding my cats while I was away. They seemed happy and well cared for when I came home. I am sure they appreciated it as well.
#5: I know that I can never repay you for your kindness and all that you have done for me, but if you ever need anything from me, please ask. You have been a dear friend, and I thank you so much.
#6: Thank you so much for the beautiful gift. I will treasure it always. You always know just the right thing to give to me.
#7: I read the book that you recommended. It was really interesting, and I think it will be helpful. Thank you so much.
#8: I wanted to send you to this note to thank you for the interesting conversation we had last night. It has given me a lot to think about. You are very wise.
#9: I had such a wonderful time with you last night, and the food was wonderful. Thank you so much for inviting me to dinner.
#10: Here is a check to pay you back for the money that you loaned me. Thank you so much. You are a lifesaver.
#11: You will never know just how much you did for me. I could not have managed without you. You are the best friend a person could have. Thank you so much.
#12: I am so lucky for your friendship. You are there for me whenever I need you with a helping hand or a word of advice. I know how busy you are, but you always take the time to give to others, including me. Yesterday was but one of many days in which you stopped what you are doing so that you could help me out. Thank you so much.
#13: There are not enough words for me to express just how grateful I am to you. You help me so much last week. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again.
#14: Thank you for coming to my engagement party. You are a dear friend to me, and it meant so much to me to have you there.
#15: It seems like I am always saying thank you to you. You do so much for me, and you ask for so little. I value your friendship so much. If ever you need anything from me, please do not hesitate to ask.
#16: I am writing this note because I am thinking about how grateful I am to you. You are a dear friend to me. Your wisdom and gentle humor always make me feel better when I am sad or upset. Thank you so much.
#17: I just received the package with the beautiful scarf that you knitted for me. It is so exciting when somebody makes something for me by hand. It is just perfect, and it will look so good with my coat. Thank you very much.
#18: Thank you for very much for introducing me to your friend. We have been seeing each other every night for the past couple of weeks. He may be the love of my life.
#19: I know that we do not always agree, but I really appreciate the fact that you will tell me what you think. You have given me a lot to consider. Thank you very much.
#20: It is very rare that you meet somebody who will stand by you no matter what. I have found such a person in you. Thank you so much for your friendship over these years.
#21: I know that I have not been the easiest person to be around recently. Even so, you have stuck by me, and I am so grateful for you for that. Thank you for your patience and your kindness.
#22: Thank you for the beautiful birthday present that you sent me. I love it so much. It was such a thoughtful and kind gift.
#23: I do not know what I could have done to deserve such a wonderful friend. You are helpful and kind and a lot of fun to be with. Thank you so much.
#24: Thank you for putting up with me for several days when I needed a place to stay. I am so grateful for your kindness and your hospitality.
#25: Thank you so much for the graduation gift. Thank you also for the help and encouragement you have given me through these years while I have been in school. I do not think I could have gotten through it without your encouragement and support. You have been a wonderful friend to me.
Also Read: Thank You My Love Messages
Thank you quotes: 38 of the best quotations to help you say 'thank you' You give me that rare combination of loyalty, humor and honesty.
The most important people in your life should know how much they are appreciated, and these thank you quotes will help you tell them in a meaningful way.
Appreciate the people in your life. Whether it’s your parents, siblings, teachers, spouse, friends or boss, the people in your life play a very important role. They are in your life so you can make new memories, learn new things, grow and make your time on earth worthwhile.
Many times, people take for granted what they have until it’s gone. They only appreciate what they had once they experience losing it. When you have someone that’s dear and special to you, learn to say thank you to them, and treat them as a gift in life.
Life is short, so make sure those close to you know how grateful and happy you are to have them in your life. Treat them with love and passion because tomorrow is never promised.
If you’re looking for a way to show others how much they mean to you, these awesome thank you quotes will help you do just that! They will help appreciate the good in others,
Even if you’re going through a difficult period, there is still something to be grateful for. It doesn’t have to be big. Give thanks for your life, for the clothes on your back, for the roof over your head, and for everything that makes you who you are.
To help you appreciate the important things in your life, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and thoughtful thank you quotes, thank you sayings, and thank you proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years. Enjoy!
1.) “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” – Kristin Armstrong
2.) “I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties.” — James Cash Penney
3.) “There’s no possible way, I could ever repay, How I wish, there were more I could do, But, I thank you my friend, my friend to the end” – Jim Thistle
4.) “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” — Oscar Wilde
5.) “The truth is, not saying ‘thank you’ does more damage than actually saying ‘thank you’ does good.” – Tommy Wyatt
6.) “I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, it must be gratitude.” – Benjamin Disraeli
7.) “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.”— Eileen Caddy
8.) “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” Hansa Proverb
9.) “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” – Steve Mara
10.) “A friend is what the heart needs all the time. Be thankful for having them.” —Henry Van Dyke
11.) “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” — Roy T. Bennett
12.) “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” — Jeff Miller
13.) “I want to thank you for the profound joy I’ve had in the in the thought of you.” – Rosie Alison
14.) “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” – Aaron Polson
15.) “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” — John Wooden
16.) “Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.” – Alfred Painter
17.) “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” — Epictetus
18.) “My family is my life and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.”– Michael Imperioli
19.) “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
20.) “Now is no time to think about what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.” – Ernest Hemingway
21.) “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” — Ethel Watts Mumford
22.) “Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you.” – Jenna Morasca
23.) “Our love grows stronger with each passing day. I feel God has blessed us with a great love and I am so thankful.” – Kate Summers
24.) “Let me always count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends. To be thankful for the simple things that life has to offer.” – Catherine Pulsifer
25.) “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue but the parent of all other virtues.” – Cicero
26.) “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
27.) “Thank you, Mom. We will always be grateful for the life lessons you taught and the love you shared.” – Sandra Bullock Smith
28.) “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” – Ralph Blum
29.) “God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” ― William Arthur Ward
30.) “You could’ve had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
31.) “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” — John F. Kennedy
32.) “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.”– Anthony Liccione
33.) “You won’t be happy with more until you’re happy with what you’ve got.” – Viki King
34.) “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
35.) “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” — Thomas Aquinas
36.) “Friends like you make life’s challenging moments more bearable. Thanks for being you.” – Catherine Pulsifer
37.) “A little “thank you” that you will say to someone for a “little favor” shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen “greater favors”. Learn to say “thank you” and why not?” ― Israelmore Ayivor
38.) “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” – Jacques Maritain
39.) “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together. Keep me in your heart. I’ll be there forever.”– Winnie the Pooh
40.) “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” – Northrup Christiane
41.) “I still miss those I loved who are no longer with me but I find I am grateful for having loved them. The gratitude has finally conquered the loss.” – Rita Mae Brown
42.) “Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I am flying towards my dreams.”– Heidi McDonald
43.) “In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.”– Albert Clarke
44.) “Dear Mom, thanks for always being there for me, loving me, caring for me. No one can ever replace you in my heart.” — Anonymous
45.) “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” — Mother Teresa
46.) “I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.” – Jose Carreras
47.) “Every time we remember to say “thank you”, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
48.) “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
49.) “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart
50.) “Imagine when you die and get to heaven, you will encounter friends who say, “Thank you for investing in me. I’m in heaven because of you! I’m not your friend for life; I’m your friend for eternity.” – David Jeremiah
How often do you tell the people in your life how much you appreciate them? Probably not many times because you think they already know and it seems unnecessary to state the obvious.
Let the people in your life know that they are appreciated. Your words of appreciation and gratitude will certainly mean a lot to them. Hopefully, the quotes above have inspired you to acknowledge the good in others.
Did you enjoy these thank you quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.
Hi Lindsay and Amy I really hope you reply even tuhgoh it has been 2 years since you've posted on here I'm so glad to have found this site. My name is Nichole and I am almost 23 years old, I have suffered with NDPH since I was 16. I was a Sophomore in high school, it was near the end of 2006 when I got sick with bronchitis and the flu and coughed and coughed and noticed I had a really terrible headache with it. Once the sickness went away I noticed that the migraine, that pain in my head that had been so foreign to me prior to this, had not gone away, and still has not to this day I had to be home schooled and quit all of my sports I was a part of My friends went on with their lives and forgot about me while I had a constant 24/7 pain that I could not get rid of no matter how hard I tried or how much it killed me, physically and mentally. We began with Chiropractors, decompression machines, adjustments, etc. I traveled hours to probably 20 different Chiropractors that all said that they knew what I had and exactly how to treat it. I've tried natural supplements, over the counter medications, 6 Occipital nerve blocks in the back of my head, massage, diets of no wheat, no gluten, no sugar, vegan only, all with no progress. My family understands the pain and how I can be ok one minute but then pick up something slightly too heavy, walk a little too fast, sit down a little too hard and I will have to be in my room with blankets over my windows and absolutely no sound because the pain is so unbearable. It is so frustrating because I too feel like a burden, like ok you have a headache so what? Why can't you stay out late or get up early or work long shifts or run around and be active? But it is so much more than a headache It's become a way of life and although I think I handle it well I know that deep down I am depressed and deeply saddened by it because anytime I stop to think about it or talk to anyone about it I cry instantly. Lindsay, I too have tried the things you have with no help and at Cleveland Clinic where they did my nerve blocks they told me about the program where you stay there for an amount of time. My option they told me about when staying there was a few weeks, they would put me on all these medications and steroid medications, have physical therapy and counseling as well. They also said the FDA would soon be approving the Botox injections, I'm sorry those did not help you either NDPH has altered my life drastically, I can't work as much, I can't run around and just be free, I can't take a full load of classes at a time Basically I just want to thank you for having this site Amy, it is really more helpful than you know, just knowing that I'm not the only one to suffer from this and that I'm not the only one that has this pain to think about every single second of every day Bless you and bless all your readers, may you all find relief from the pain -Nichole
I want to thank you for all you have taught me in business. The knowledge and Thank You for Encouraging Me Quotes to Send Supervisor. Can you recall . I am motivated to do all I can do next year! It is one thing to be a.
Do you believe our society is more selfish than ever before? Do people feel more entitled than ever before? Are, these days more people forgetting to say “thank you” than ever before?
To be honest, I don’t know the answer to any of those questions because I live now and I don’t know what was before me.
What I do know is that most people love to have the opportunity and the reason to say “thank you”.
Discover in this article, 75 of the most inspirational “thank you” quotes so that never happens to you do not know how to show your appreciation.
I guess “thank you” was introduced in the human language close to our beginnings because every time we say it, we feel good: Who’s saying it feels good; who is receiving it also feels good.
There are many reasons why we sometimes fail to say these magic words “thank you”. Among those reasons, the following five seem to be the less obvious.
People are afraid that:
Inspire yourself from these 75 “thank you” quotes and never lose amazing opportunities to bring closer to you the people that make your life more enjoyable and happy.
“Thank you” quotes and notes are like flowers; given with pleasure, received with an open heart. Remind yourself that, like flowers, your thank you(s) bear seeds which give life to many fantastic things. Beyond any Horizon, at the end of it, it’s you.
So, thank you for taking the time to read this article and now let’s move to the 75 most inspirational “thank you” quotes. Get inspired, make your life better, deepen your connections, improve your relationships.
1. Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses. – Confucius
2. I was complaining that I had no shoes till I met a man who had no feet. – Confucius
3. Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
4. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy
5. Thank you is the priceless gift.
6. Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing. – Mark Twain
7. Thanks for being the shoulder I can always depend on.
8. He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. – Epictetus
9. Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need.
10. A sense of blessedness comes from a change of heart, not from more blessings. – Mason Cooley
11. No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life.
12. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. – Henry David Thoreau
13. When you’re thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more.
14. Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality. – Alfred Painter
15. Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.
16. No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. – James Allen
17. It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.
18. The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated. – William James
19. Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. – Leroy Satchel Paige
20. True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience”. – Oprah Winfrey
21. As you breathe right now, another person takes their last. Learn to be content with what you have.
22. The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it. – Richard Bach
23. Friends are always there for us that is why we should say thank you to them for everything that they have done for us.
24. Thank you for being my heart’s first home.
25. The more you thank life, the more life gives you something to be thankful for.
26. True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. – Seneca
27. If we don’t feel grateful for what we already have, what makes us think we will be happy with more.
28. Thank you, God for not giving up on me.
29. I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength. – Alex Elle
30. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.
31. Being told you’re appreciated is one of the simplest and most uplifting things you can hear.
32. Thank you for making me laugh when I’d almost forgotten how to.
33. Start each day with a thankful heart.
34. Since our yesterdays are gone and our tomorrows are never promised, today I want to thank all my amazing friends and family for being in my life.
35. I’m thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
36. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. – Maya Angelou
37. We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. – Thornton Wilder
38. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not. – Seneca
39. By giving more to others, you will discover that you have more for yourself.
40. I thought I was all alone, I felt like I had no one, and then you walked into my life. Thank you for always being there.
41. Be thankful for the bad things in life, for they open your eyes to the good things.
42. Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
43. Thank you for the beautiful ways you touch my life.
44. You cant’s force people to stay in your life. Staying is a choice, so be thankful for those people who choose you.
45. I am currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
46. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses. – Alphonse Karr
47. Rejoice always. Pray continually. Give thanks in all circumstances.
48. Stop now. Enjoy the moment. It’s now or never. – Maxime Lagacé
49. Dear Past, thank you for all the life lessons you have taught me.
50. ‘Thank you’ is the least I can say to you to show my appreciation for everything you have done for me.
51. Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot. – Hausa Proverb
52. When life was tough on me and I was alone… You came in and guided me through the ups and downs. Thank you so much!
53. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. Thank you for brightening my world.
55. I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you, my heart has no bottom.
56. As long as this exists, this sunshine and this cloudless sky, and as long as I can enjoy it, how can I be sad? – Anne Frank
57. Today, take time to thank the people that have done you wrong. Without knowing it, they have made you stronger.
58. If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get. – Frank A. Clark
59. The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. – John E. Southard
60. Hearing the words ‘thank you’ can sometimes paint the prettiest smile on someone’s lips.
61. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
62. I may not have everything I want in life but I’m blessed enough to have all that I need!
63. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
64. Some people make the world special just by being in it. Thanks for being my friend.
65. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. – Oscar Wilde
66. Thank you are the two easiest words in any language to say, but in today’s society they are a forgotten commodity.
67. A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
68. Hardship is a blessing when it spurs effort and development; ease is a curse when it increases complacency and self-indulgence. – Muso Kokushi
69. Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls. – David Thomas
70. Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful. – Buddha
71. Upon waking, let your first thought be: Thank You.
72. One day you will thank yourself for never giving up.
73. A sincere word of thanks is nothing but an extension of a generous self.
74. This a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before. – Maya Angelou
75. If the only prayer you said in your whole life was “thank you” that would suffice. – Meister Eckhart
Teacher Thank You Quotes | Notes and Messages to Thanks a Teacher - Teacher is Please accept my gratitude for everything you did for me. Thank you for motivating us to move ahead and then watching us from behind.
DoujinJanuary 16, 2019 10:28 AM
I apologise, but it not absolutely approaches me. Who else, what can prompt?
MoogutJanuary 18, 2019 3:27 PM
The properties leaves