Я давно здесь не был и не очень уверенно ориентируюсь. Но это должна быть Шалмирана. - Шалмирана. Так она еще существует. - Да; я совсем забыл о .
Sample letter #1
I have sincerely enjoyed the time that I have spent working with you. It is hard for me to tell you that I am leaving. But I wanted to thank you for all the guidance, support, and encouragement that you have shown me over the years.
I will really miss you, but I will be sure to keep in touch. Once again, thank you for making the workplace so enjoyable.
Sample letter #2
I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the support, encouragement, and cooperation you have shown me in my career. Your help opened my eyes to opportunities I never thought of.
In spite of our differences, you went the extra mile to help me attain this new position. Thank you for forgiving all of my past mistakes and for being passionate about my career advancement. I look forward to maintaining an open and honest relationship with you for many years to come.
Sample thank-you letters with must-know tips, easy steps, sample phrases and sentences. Write your thank-you letter today.
In a time when manners are teetering on the edge of extinction and anxiety is on the rise, it is increasingly important to spend time expressing gratitude.
Focusing on gratitude can negate feelings of resentment and entitlement and foster feelings of positivity.
Studies show that even months after writing a simple appreciation quote or journaling feelings of gratitude, people's brains are still wired to feel especially thankful.
This is because gratitude habits have a self-perpetuating nature.
The more you practice gratitude, the more you can enjoy its many benefits, such as an overall feeling of wellbeing and happiness.
Nothing expresses words of appreciation and gratitude like a personal note to someone who has touched your life in some way.
Not only do these personal messages make you feel happier, but also they foster positive feelings in the recipient. And that person is more likely to feel grateful and spread the love to others.
Gratitude seems to have a ripple effect that can improve the lives of so many, and it's well worth the few minutes of time it takes to write down your feelings of gratefulness in a message to others.
Here are some great examples of appreciation messages to send to people to show how much you care.
Ah, your friends — that wonderful circle of people you've chosen and nurtured because they mean so much to you.
What would we do without our friends who love and support us unconditionally?
Appreciate your friendship and how much they mean to you and how blessed you feel to have them in your life.
1. You always know how to make me laugh and lift my spirits. Thanks so much for being my friend!
2. Whenever something out of the ordinary happens, the first thing I think about is calling to tell you. That's the sign of a great friend.
3. You've been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I'll always do the same for you. Thank you!
4. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I'm so glad that I was right.
5. You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I'm feeling down, and give me comfort when I'm sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
7. You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.
8. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
9. There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.
10. There’s a lot that happens between two friends who have stood the test of time. The relationship isn't always perfect, but true friends will weather the storms with each other and wait for life to quiet down. They will do whatever they have to do to set things straight, then they go back to being friends again. That’s just how it is with you and me.
11. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat the friendship as more than a gift but also as a responsibility. Thank you for playing your part in creating perfection.
12. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
13. Thank you for being the friend who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I need is a hug and a good laugh.
14. The best friends are the ones who continue to give, even when you don't have anything to give back. Thanks for being one for me.
15. I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already knows the things that I never say and never says anything that I don’t understand.
16. I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.
17. We've done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can't wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
18. You're a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
19. Your dedication, understanding, and time all mean so much to me, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience life alongside you. I cherish you forever, my friend.
20. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
21. Friend, I want to let you know that you are the person who I always know will be there for me when something happens — either good or bad. Thank you for being that person in my life.
22. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
23. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.
24. Thanks for always being there for me when no one else was. I appreciate you so much.
There are those special few people in your life, the ones in your inner circle of family and friends, who deserve personal acknowledgment and appreciation words.
You can never show too much gratitude for these people who bring so much joy and love into your life.
Here are some lovely words and appreciation quotes for those you care about the most.
25. Very few people can do the things you do for me and love and care for me this way. You are so special to me. Thank you for everything.
26. There is never anything random about your acts of kindness. Thank you for everything that you do.
27. Thoughtful and unselfish are two words I think of when I think of you. Thank you!
28. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it.
29. I’m so grateful for you because you are always supportive when I am going through a difficult time. Thank you.
30. Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.
31. I know that I don’t say this often enough, but I want to tell you how much I appreciate you and everything you do.
32. My life is very blessed with some of the greatest people. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
33. Sometimes I forget to say thank you to those who make the biggest difference in my life. Those who help to make the bad times bearable and the good times even better. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
34. Here is a special thank you from my heart to someone who is special in my life. To someone who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life always feel like new.
35. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life.
36. Thank you for just being there. You never try to fix me, you just make me feel supported and cared for.
37. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. However, it truly has no bottom for you.
38. So much of me has come from what I learned from you. You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart.
39. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
40. Thank you is just two words, but they mean a lot coming from my heart to yours.
41. This is just a short note to let you know how much I appreciate all of the awesome things that you do for me. I will always cherish you.
42. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
43. I've always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is exactly how I feel about you.
44. I don't think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I am especially grateful for you.
45. Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.
Read Related: 57 Of The Best Confidence Boosting Quotes
46. If I were to write about all the reasons that I am grateful for you on little pieces of paper, they would fill up an entire room. You are amazing, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you are.
47. Thank you for helping make my life become a dream come true.
48. I appreciate that you always remind me to stay true to myself, and you love me for who I am. Thank you.
49. Life has so many trying moments. For your companionship, support, and unique assistance, I want to say a big thank you.
Have you received some lovely birthday gifts or messages?
Maybe your Facebook page lit up today with so many good wishes that you feel overwhelmed with gratitude.
Show your appreciation to those who remembered your birthday by sending a short “Thank you” message. Just a few words can acknowledge the effort others have made to celebrate you.
50. I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for all of the positive birthday wishes. It means so much to me that you all made the effort to wish me a happy birthday. I feel very blessed to have all of you as my friends.
51. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and laughs. I keep our friendship and love in my heart. Love to you all.
52. It is a great day! My birthday is a great reminder of how grateful I am for all of the beauty in my life. Thanks for making me feel great!
53. I am overwhelmed with how much attention I received for my birthday and would like to extend gratitude to each and every one of you for your kind greetings. I'm sure that all of your wishes will bring me a great year.
54. Thank you to everyone for all the love and support on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is wonderful to know that I am surrounded by amazing people.
55. I am truly blessed! I woke up this morning with so many messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
56. To all of my family and friends, I am so lucky to have all of you sending me thoughtful messages that are full of love on my birthday. Thank you so much!
57. I want to say a big thank you for all the messages, cards, and gifts that were given to me today on my birthday. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday especially wonderful.
58. You all always make me feel happy on my birthday. You give the most thoughtful gifts and say the kindest words. If this is what it feels like to turn a year older, I wouldn’t mind getting older every day!
59. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. You always make my birthday special. Thank you so much for all of your love. You make me happy to be alive.
60. You all made my birthday an unforgettable one. I hope you all know how good it feels to have amazing friends and family like you to share my birthdays with.
61. Thank you for going to so much trouble to give me such a great birthday. This is one of the best birthdays of my life.
62. Birthdays can be a bittersweet time with age, but I have so much to be grateful for that I can't think of even one negative thing. Thank you to everyone who made my day so special.
63. It is so amazing that you never ever miss wishing me well on my birthday. Thank you!
64. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. I wish us all a happy life ahead!
65. The most valuable gift I have ever gotten is the love and support from my friends and family. Thank you so much for sharing that with me on my birthday!
Read Related: 37 Personal Development Tips That Will Change Your World
66. I don’t think of birthdays as a day to get older. I think of it as giving me another year to have all of you as friends! I appreciate all of your birthday wishes!
67. I'm amazed to receive so much love and care from my friends and family. I am grateful for everyone for making my birthday special!
68. I want to express my genuine gratitude to everyone who remembered me on my birthday. Thank you all!
69. I appreciate all of you for your thoughtful birthday wishes. It is so encouraging and refreshing to hear from such great friends on my special day!
70. Thank you for helping remind me that so many amazing people love me! I appreciate this outpouring of love on my birthday!
71. Words can’t express my appreciation for everyone remembering my birthday! I want everyone to know that you always show your love and support!
72. Birthdays tend to draw less attention with age, but you all showed me how much you still care, thank you!
73. I am so grateful for everyone who helped make this birthday another year for the books!
74. While my birthday is supposed to be about me, I think it is more about all of the people I love coming together. Thank you!
Want to offer some inspiration to someone you care about who might need a boost?
These appreciation quotes and messages can brighten someone's day and give them the motivation to do more and feel happier.
What a lovely gift to offer a friend or family member you appreciate!
75. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”– Robert Brault
76. The more you are grateful for in your life, the more opportunities for gratitude you will have.
77. You inspire me every day to be the best person I can be. That is the best gift you could ever offer me.
78. Each day is a new opportunity to be grateful for something new.
79. It is important to be mindful so you can learn how to appreciate the present moment.
80. You can choose to take things for granted or to take things with gratitude.
81. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” — Melody Beattie
82. It is never too soon to show your appreciation.
83. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” — William Faulkner
84. You have to stop and remind yourself that each moment is the only one you are positive you will have.
85. While a lot of people are able to see that a job has been well done, only a select few will speak up with appreciation.
86. A little appreciation goes a long way, but I can never say enough how much I appreciate you.
87. Appreciation speaks louder in action than it does in words.
88. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” — Buddha
89. Someone who feels appreciated will always do more than you expect them to do.
90. Words have power. Use them wisely to show your gratitude.
91. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
92. Your appreciation can never be fake. Even if you don't say it out loud, you will feel it.
93. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” — Willie Nelson
94. Be thankful for everything you have in your life, and know that you will always end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
95. One of the reasons that appreciation is so wonderful is that it makes what is outstanding in others belong to us as well.
96. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” — Marcel Proust
97. Every night when I count my blessings, you are always at the top of the list.
98. Gratitude unlocks the unique treasures of life.
99. Foster a habit of practicing gratitude for every good thing that comes your way, and give thanks regularly. Because everything you have has contributed to your advancement in life, you should include everything in your gratitude.
100. Gratitude is equal to riches. Complaints are equal to poverty.
101. Upon waking, allow your first thought to be, “Thank You.”
I hope you found the appreciation quotes and messages in this list that provide just the words you need to express your feelings.
If you want to share words of gratitude to someone in a unique way, write them a note of appreciation that memorializes the way you feel.
You can use the messages and quotes as prompts for ideas you write yourself, or you can copy them directly in your letter, card, or email and add some of your own words to make the message more personal.
If nothing else, here's hoping these messages of appreciation will inspire you to savor all of the good things and people in your life.
Rather than dwelling on negativity, problems, or lack, allow the blessings in your life to occupy your thoughts more often. And express your gratitude to those around you more often.
Your sense of gratitude and appreciation of others not only lifts up the people you appreciate, but it also makes you feel happier and more confident.
Why not leave a little note of appreciation for someone you care about today?
It’s always a good idea to say thank you when someone lends you a hand at work or helps you with your job search. Not only will you be expressing your gratitude, but it'll also help you maintain a strong professional relationship with that person.
When in doubt, say thank you. There are many situations in which it is a good idea to follow up with a thank-you note. You should say thank you whenever a colleague helps you out, after an informational interview or job interview, when someone writes you a letter of recommendation, and in many other professional situations. Not sure if you should send a note? Err on the side of sending one – it never hurts to say thank you.
Consider the format. When saying thank you, you can choose between a handwritten note, a letter, or an email. An email is more informal and is best when you want the person to receive your note as soon as possible.
For example, if a hiring manager is going to make a decision right after your interview, you might want to email him or her for the sake of time. Consider a handwritten note when you have more time and want to give the note a personal touch.
Keep it short and sweet. In the letter, you want to state what specifically you are thanking the person for.
Is it for writing you a letter of recommendation or for a time a coworker covered your shifts when you had to take time off? State the specific reason but keep the note short. One to three paragraphs are usually all you need.
Use quotes. If you are struggling with what to say in your note, use the quotes below as a starting point. You’ll have to tailor them to fit your personal circumstances. This might include changing some of the language in the quote or adding more information. You will also want to begin your note with a salutation and end with a closing and your signature.
Employee Thank You
Thank you for all your help. I'm happy to have you as a part of this team. In the short time you have been here, you have really helped to make things run smoothly. I really appreciate your willingness to help out wherever needed. It's that kind of flexibility and dedication that will help this company grow to its full potential.
Thank You to Boss
Thank you for your confidence in me, and for your support for this project. I'm confident that you're going to be pleased with the results.
Thank You for Help With Project
Thank you very much for offering to help out with this project. I really appreciate your willingness to assist. It is helpful to have someone who has had experience with similar issues on previous projects to offer guidance. I am looking forward to implementing many of your suggestions.
Thank You for Teamwork
Thank you so much for your assistance. You really came through, proving what it means to be a "team player." The extra effort you put in was really appreciated.
Thank You for Help
Thank you so much for the help you gave me this week. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.
Thank You for Information
Thank you for your response to my inquiry. I appreciate the information you have provided me with and I appreciate the prompt reply.
Thank You for Answering Question
I want to thank you for taking time out to answer my question the other day. I am sure that you are busy, and I appreciate you taking the time to respond personally to me. Thank you again.
Thank You to a Volunteer
Thanks for offering to co-coordinate the committee. I just got a copy of the responsibilities that we will share, which I'll forward to you along with the list of members. I really appreciate your help.
Thank You for Donation
I wish to thank you so much for your generous donation. This will be of great help; our participants will benefit significantly. I will keep you informed as to our progress. Again, my sincere appreciation for your generosity.
Thank You for Gift
Thank you so much for your gift. I really appreciate you thinking of me, and you couldn't have chosen a more perfect present for me. Again, thanks very much.
Thank You for Generosity
Thank you so much for helping me out during these very difficult times. Your help has been invaluable to me, and I don't know how I would have managed without your help and support. Again, thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate your generosity.
Thank You for Help With Business
I really appreciate all your help in getting my business ready to open. You've been right there, helping out wherever and whenever you could for these past few months. We couldn't have done it without your expert services. I am very appreciative of your assistance and looking forward to continuing to work together.
Thank You for Inspiration
Thank you so much for talking to me the other day; you have inspired me to work on my new project and follow my dreams. I could not have made these decisions without you.
Thank You for Career Assistance
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing my career goals and recommending strategies for achieving them. Your advice was very helpful and gave me a new perspective on available opportunities.
Thank You for Job Search Help
Thank you for all the help you have given me with my job search. I especially appreciate the information and advice you have provided, and the contacts you have shared with me. Your assistance has been invaluable to me during this process.
Thank You for a Job Referral
Thank you very much for referring me for the position at ABCD. I am grateful for the time you spent reviewing my application and recommending me for the job. Again, thank you so much for your help.
Thank You for a Recommendation
Thank you so much for recommending me for the position. I received an interview, and I know this is in large part due to your kind recommendation. I will keep you updated on the interview and hiring process.
Thank You for Internship
Your advice and experience have been tremendously helpful throughout these past six months. I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me by giving me this internship. I hope that after graduation, I might be able to speak with you about pursuing a career in social work.
Thank You for Job Interview With Contact Information
I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you once the final decisions are made regarding this position. Please feel free to contact me at any time if further information is needed. My cell phone number is (555) 555-5555.
Job Interview Thank You
I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you about this position.
Thank You for a Group Interview
Today's interview served to reinforce my interest in becoming part of your team. If there is any other information I can provide to help expedite the decision-making process, please let me know. Again, I appreciate the time you, and the rest of the team, took to talk with me, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank You for a Second Interview
I am pleased to have had a chance to talk with you again and thank you again for your consideration. This second interview has confirmed my interest in working for your company, and my confidence that I am a good fit for the job. I look forward to hearing from you.
Here are some simple appreciation messages you can use for a variety of circumstances. Next time you want to communicate your gratitude but don’t know what to say, grab one of these messages and adapt it to your circumstance.
Download the Word Template
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
September 1, 2018
123 Business Rd.
Business City, NY 54321
Dear Ms. Lee:
I really appreciate all your help in getting my new flower shop ready to open. You've been right there, helping out wherever and whenever you could for these past few months. I especially appreciate your help with the color and decorating choices, as well as the advice on which software programs to buy.
We couldn't have done it without your expert services. I am very appreciative of your assistance and looking forward to continuing to work together. If there’s ever anything we can do to return the favor, please let us know.
Again, thank you so much.
Regardless of format, the most important thing to do in your note is to clearly explain why you are writing to say thank you.
Not sure how to word your appreciation and thanks? Below are a . Sample Thank You Letters for Helping With a Project · Businessman.
Say thank you in a professional way to those who expressed to you their appreciation for you in response to your actions/work ethic/diligence etc. Use our Thank You Letter For Appreciation letter templates for this very purpose and show them that you are humble and respectful. You can also see Thank You Letter To Teacher.
To be more loyal, you will have to be a little bit more gratifying! You should know that pride is a character for the people who are not tankful. Download this template and use it to say thank you today. You may also see Thank You Letter for Your Service.
You are likely to be more irrepressible than persons who have no thought of showing appreciation. This template can help you write that thank you note with ease and sent it on time. You may also see Thank You Letter To Employee.
You feel stronger when you say thank you. The strength will always come from within you and other people will appreciate the time you took to show gratitude. Use this template to send a thank you note.
Download these thank you letter template samples for free, and format and customize them depending on how and for whom you want to show your appreciation. There are numerous examples available in this template type. Use them with their differentiated designs to express your gratitude in a unique manner. Download them to start using now!
Saying thank you is a simple and often overlooked way to show someone how much they mean to you. The gesture is A thoughtful note is a great way to share your gratitude. . Thank you for leading by example. Thank you.