64 Appreciation Quotes, Sayings, and MessagesThe words and messages in these appreciation quotes and sayings can help express your thoughts of gratitude. Appreciation is a thank you or a recognition of something that someone has done for you. Send a short message of thanks and include an inspirational quote or saying to express your gratefulness.
- "What would I do without you in my life."
- "For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life."
- "Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You."
- "Just saying thank you will never repay your kindness."
- "One way to love yourself and take charge of your life is through the practice of gratitude. Practicing gratitude increases self-awareness." Veronica Smith, Loving Yourself
- "Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered."
Sample letter #1
I have sincerely enjoyed the time that I have spent working with you. It is hard for me to tell you that I am leaving. But I wanted to thank you for all the guidance, support, and encouragement that you have shown me over the years.
I will really miss you, but I will be sure to keep in touch. Once again, thank you for making the workplace so enjoyable.
Sample letter #2
I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the support, encouragement, and cooperation you have shown me in my career. Your help opened my eyes to opportunities I never thought of.
In spite of our differences, you went the extra mile to help me attain this new position. Thank you for forgiving all of my past mistakes and for being passionate about my career advancement. I look forward to maintaining an open and honest relationship with you for many years to come.
Check out the best selection of famous thank you quotes and sayings. We've found the most awesome quotes to help you say thanks.
Thank You For Birthday Wishes
To all my friends and family members, thank you. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday, and a special thank you to all my friends who made it through the terrible traffic just to attend my birthday party. I received messages from more 10 different countries, and so, thank you.
I would like to thank everyone who have wished me well this birthday, and I can only hope that this year will treat you well.
This birthday, I am once again reminded of the bountiful joys that I have reaped from my friends and family, and how blessed I am to have so much love from everyone around me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Hey guys! I would just like you to know that I have received your birthday wishes, and I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much for making my birthday this year a blessed one!
That birthday party was a blast! I hardly had time to thank each of you personally for attending, but here it is. Thank you for coming to my birthday party, but most of all, thank you so much for your kind wishes.
I received so many wishes from everyone around me that I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed! I can’t reply the wishes individually, but do know that I have received your wishes and I can’t express my gratitude enough.
It’s been a great birthday again this year, and you played a big role in making it happen. Thank you for giving me a birthday to remember!
Did you know how many gifts I received this year for my birthday? 30! Birthday wishes? Over 75! I would like to thank the 30 people who wished me and gave me a gift. As for the other 45, just know that I’m waiting for that long-due gift. Just kidding!
Thank you so much for all the great birthday wishes. It meant so much to me!
I have to admit that I felt really spoilt with all that birthday gifts and wishes from my entire family. I can’t wish for a better family!
Birthday Wishes for Mom from Daughter
Thank You Note For Birthday Wishes
I received birthday wishes from my friends all over the world – on different timezones. Thank you everyone for wishing me yesterday and today!
Your birthday wishes touched me. It was amazing, and I really loved it. I’ll always treasure you as my best friend.
I know we don’t get along well all the time, but you’re still my sister/brother, and your birthday wishes still means a lot to me just the same. Thank you.
Actions speak louder than words, but the words you expressed in your birthday wishes are so cute and adorable that I love it more than that gift you gave me!
Each of you made a huge difference to my birthday this year. You brightened up the event so much, and that means a lot to me! It was the best birthday I ever had, and so, thank you.
Hey, thank you for the birthday greeting! I have just read it and I wanted you to know that I truly appreciate the birthday wishes that you sent me. May you be blessed with another joyful, bountiful year, surrounded by people who loves you as much as how much love I felt on my birthday.
I haven’t heard from you in a while, but it seems that you still remember my birthday! Thank you, my dear friend. Let’s get in touch again soon!
Your words mean a lot to me, you know that, right? Even if you don’t, that’s alright. I’m telling you right now that it does, and you best believe that I mean it. I love you!
Did you really stay up, watch the clock tick until 12 o’clock just to be the first to wish me? I can’t believe I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. Thank you!
Thank you for the birthday wishes! My birthday party was so superb because of you guys. I know that some of you couldn’t make it for the party, so I’m organizing another one this weekend. Rounds on me as a token of appreciation for you guys!
I might have aged another year, but my heart is kept young and joyful because I have such great friends around me. Thank you for making my entire day and week!
Funny Thank You For Birthday Wishes
I’m so touched to realize once more that I have so many people around me who loves me, it’s so easy to forget that there are people who cares. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes – it reminded me that I am really loved and cared for.
Hey, you! I just wanted you to that I am expressing my heartfelt gratitude to you for the birthday wishes. I am not good with words, but please know that I am grateful and happy to have you celebrating my birthday with me.
It’s always nice to hear such kind words from the people that I care about. Thank you for your wishes, and I wish you just the same!
Aren’t you a sweetheart? You could melt hearts with your birthday wishes. Thank you!
I wish the time would stop just for a while, just so that I can thank each of you for the beautiful birthday messages that were given to me. Thank you so much!
You remembered my birthday this year! Thank you! Of course I would always remember the one time you forgot my birthday, but that’s okay. For your kind wishes this year, I shall let it slide. Thank you!
I don’t even know how I can express my gratitude for all the kind wishes I received this year. You can be sure that I will be treating you to some nice food on your birthday the following year!
We might be apart right now for reasons that we can’t help. Just know that you will be receiving my thanks in person when we meet again soon. Thank you!
You’re such a fantastic friend, have I told you that? Thank you for your birthday wishes! Am I expecting a surprise birthday gift when I see you this weekend
Today, I have completed another year of life and you guys have left nothing to make this day more special and memorable. I must say that, without you, my birthday would have been an ordinary day and because of you every day of my life is special. Thank you all not only for today but also for being with me always.
Thanks a lot to all who have wished me and gave me blessings and made my day more beautiful by being my side. Without your love my birthday would not be delightful.
The best gift I received on my birthday is having you on my side. You have made me feel so special and have made this day an unforgettable one. Thank you and love you so much!
I have the best family and friend and you’re the proof of that. A special day become more special because of your presence guys. Thanks is a very small word to show my gratitude towards you. I’m blessed to be a part of your life. Love you!
Thanks to all my friends and family and those who remembered my birthday and wished me. Special thanks to those who not only wished me but also gave me present. Kidding! You all have made my birthday the most beautiful day ever.
It’s a great thing to get many gifts, warm wishes and the extra attention. I’ll never forget your unconditional love. I’m really thankful to all of you for giving me a wonderful day. I want to thank you with all my heart. Accept my deep gratitude.
My dear friends, you know what, I’m so lucky to have you in my life who always make me feel special. Thanks for all your beautiful words, messages, time, and gifts and for making this day one of the happiest days of my life. Love you all!
Today I complete another year of life had a lovely day. Thanks a lot all from heart for remembering me and for dedicating your time to congratulate me. My day was much more joyful because of you.
Another year passed in my life and I’m so thankful to God for giving me the best family in the world. Thank you so much for your surprises, love and all the things you have made for my birthday.
First of all, thanks to the Almighty for another year of life. Then thanks to my family, friends, relatives and all the well-wishers for giving me one of the happiest days of my life. I really owe you. You all have warmed my heart with your lovely words and blessings. And I hope that this will continue like this.
Quotes About the Importance of Good Friendships
Baby girl thank you notes
Thank you quotes for the birthday greetings
I want to stop and thank you baby lyrics
Thanks but no thanks letter to vendors
The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling, and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
For all that our parents do for us, there is no way of repaying them. Though they do not expect anything but love from us, an occasional thank you or an acknowledgment to appreciate them, might just make them happy.
MomJunction has compiled thank you quotes so that you could show your love and appreciation for your parents.
- “I never thank you enough for listening to me.
I never thank you enough for protecting me from the things I shouldn’t do.
I never thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction.
I never thank you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance.
I never thank you enough for being there for me without a doubt.
I never tell you enough how much I love you, mom.
You mean the world to me, but I don’t tell you enough.
No matter what, I always will love you, mom, no matter how much we argue, or how much I upset you, I’ll love you till the day I die.”
- “You hear my pain when everyone else ignores it.
You always make me smile when I think I can’t.
You listen to my secrets and make them yours.
You give me a hug when I can’t find my voice.
You wipe away the tears that the world makes me weep.
You mean more to me than you’ll ever know.
You’re my best friend.
You’re my guardian angel.
You’re my mom!”
- “No one will ever know the strength of my love for you.
After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.”
- “When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I wanted to paint another.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you bake my favorite cake, and I learned that little things could be special things in life.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick and I learned what it means to serve one another in brotherly love.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I heard you pray over me and kiss me goodnight, and I felt loved and safe.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw how you handled your responsibilities even when you didn’t feel good, and I learned what it meant to glorify God in all things.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you give your time and money to the church and people in need, and I learned that God loves a cheerful giver.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw tears in your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt, but it’s alright to cry.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that you want me to be.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you praying and reading God’s word, and I learned to depend on and trust in him too.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I looked at you and wanted to say ‘Thanks for all the things I saw…when you thought I wasn’t looking.’”
- “In life’s journey, I always thought I was right and my dad was wrong. But life’s harsh lessons made me realize that dad’s words were right all along. Thanks, Dad.”
- Even when you taught me how to play ball, I learned from you how to stand tall. Even when you taught me how to ride a bike, I learned how to balance myself through life’s turbulent spikes. Even when you helped me with studies, I learned how to take charge of my worries. Thanks, Dad.”
- I don’t know where life will take me as I grow old, but what I do know is that I will never be a person as big as my father. Thank you, dad!”
- “Without the inspiration, drive, and support that you have given me, I might not be the person I am today.”
- “Dear Mom and Dad, I am so much of what I learned from you. You’ll be with me like a handprint on my heart.”
- I want to thank you for always understanding the things I said, the things I didn’t say, and the things I never planned on telling you. Thank you for understanding me always.”
- Mom and dad, you’ve gone through a lot of struggle and pain. But I promise I won’t let all that go in vain. I want to do justice to every time you believed in me. I will grow up, to be the best I can be.”
- I didn’t attend the best school in the city. I didn’t attend the better university in the state. I didn’t get the best job in the country. But none of this matters because I had the best parents in the world and they made up for all these things. Thank you, mom and dad.”
Parents Quotes From Daughter:
Go through these beautiful and heart-warming father quotes from a daughter.
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.”
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
- “Guns don’t kill people, dads with pretty daughters do.”
- “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.”
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad!”
- I’m so glad when daddy comes home, I would hug him and give him a great big kiss.”
- “I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you, my daughter.”
- “One of the greatest gifts I ever got from God; I call him Daddy.”
- “I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world for my God is with me.”
- “The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.”
A further collection of warm mother quotes from a daughter, reflecting the greatest mother-daughter love.
- “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.”
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.”
- “The more the daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger she is.”
- “By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.”
- “When I tell you I Love You, I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that YOU are the Best Thing that ever happened to me.”
- “There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are a Super Mom.”
- “A mother is one who can step in everyone’s shoes, but no one can step in hers.”
[ Read: Top 100 Quotes On Mother ]
Parents Quotes From Son:
Some beautiful mother father quotes from a son which show an everlasting relation.
- “I love you beyond paint, beyond melodies, beyond words. And I hope you will always feel that, even when I’m not around to tell you so.”
- “I promise to achieve all the dreams of your life that you couldn’t, because you were busy making sure that I achieved mine. To my dear parents, thanks for all your sacrifices.”
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents.”
- “Mom and dad, I have no words to acknowledge the sacrifices you made and the dreams you had to let go, just to give me a shot at achieving mine. Thanks.”
- “You are the only people in this world who I love from the bottom of my heart even though you scold me and punish me because I know that what you do is for my own good. Thanks, mom and dad.”
- “Life becomes a CAKEwalk when guided by parents like you so SWEET. Thank you.”
- “Nothing in my life would have been without your strife. Nothing I can say, can ever truly convey. Nothing that I do can show my gratitude for you. Mom and dad, you are, the best parents by far.”
- “Whether it is the way you comforted me when I was down, or the way in which your hugs magically wiped out my frowns. Mom and dad, you have been there day after day, to make sure my life turned out great this way. Thank you.”
- “I know I don’t tell my mother and father enough how grateful I am for having raised me into what I am today. Though my wallet does not yet carry more pictures than money, like theirs, do, I am well on my way there. This is not only a sign of outstanding parents, but of a child who has been loved, spoiled, and treasured more than anything.”
- “When I was little I’d gaze up at the stars,
blow out birthday candles and catch fireflies in a jar.
I’d wish for things like unicorns and being queen for a day,
with a castle made of candy to live in and play.
Now that I’m older I realize my dreams were so silly,
because I had all that I needed – even if it wasn’t sweet or frilly.
And my biggest wish, which I whisper every chance I get,
is a blessing to the two most gracious souls I’ve ever met.
Mother and Father, for all that you’ve done and continue to do,
I bloom so much more grateful each day, in honor of you.”
- “It’s true when they say a parent’s love for their child is best understood by those who have kids of their own. When it comes to a child’s gratitude for having received that love, however, is something I don’t think could ever be comprehended.”
- “I’m grateful for you every day and thankful for your love. It’s an awesome part of my life and a real blessing from above.“
- “If I said thank you to my parents from the bottom of my heart, I’d be lying; when it comes to expressing this kind of gratitude, my heart is bottomless.”
Love Quotes For Parents:
No love is greater than mom’s love, and no care is greater than dad’s care! Isn’t it? Here are some more love quotes for parents.
- “Mom and dad, thanks for believing in me even when I kept blaming you for not doing so.”
- “The depth of love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.”
- “You sacrificed your happiness, just so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me. Thanks, mom and dad.”
- “Even though you are a generation older, even though you are my parents, both of you are the best friends I could ever have had. Thanks.”
Thank You Quotes For Parents On Graduation Day:
Here are some thank you quotes for parents you can use on your graduation day, which will be the right moment to thank them for being a part of your life to achieve the goal.
- I always thought that my parents were continuously on my back but I was mistaken. They were not on my back, but they were watching my back. Thanks for your support mom and dad.
- I have let so many years pass without thanking you both, but you haven’t let a single second pass without loving me unconditionally. Let me try catching up by telling you how wonderful you are. Thanks.
- If there was a word in the English dictionary whose meaning conveyed more gratitude and respect than the words Thank You, I would be saying that word to both of you a million times right over.
- There are two things in this world which are completely irreplaceable – the nurturing love of parents and the innocent love of a child. Fortunately for us, we have both in this household because you both love me and I love you both. Thanks, mom and dad.
We hope you liked our collection. Tell us your favorite pick!
Was this information helpful?
How can we improve it?
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
How helpful was it?
We appreciate your helpful feedback!
How helpful was it?
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
How helpful was it?
We appreciate your helpful feedback!
The following two tabs change content below.
- Diastasis Recti: Causes Of Ab Seperation During And After Pregnancy - October 11, 2019
- 100 Scandinavian Last Names Or Surnames With Meanings - October 4, 2019
- 100 Cool Pirate Names For Baby Boys And Girls - October 1, 2019
- What Causes Fetal Distress? What Are Its Signs And Treatment? - October 1, 2019
- Postpartum Massage: Benefits, Techniques And Right Time To Start - October 1, 2019
- Prenatal Massage: Benefits, Safe Techniques And When To Avoid - September 30, 2019
- 100 Common Welsh Surnames Or Last Names With Meanings - September 26, 2019
- Postpartum Hemorrhoids (Piles): Causes, Treatment And Homecare - September 20, 2019
- List Of Safe Fish To Eat During Pregnancy And Fish To Avoid - August 2, 2019
- Can You Have Your Period When Pregnant? - July 3, 2019
She is a Biotechnologist with a proficiency in areas of genetics, immunology, microbiology, bio-engineering, chemical engineering, medicine, pharmaceuticals to name a few. Her expertise in these fields has greatly assisted her in writing medical and life science articles. With 8+ years of work experience in writing for health and wellness, she is now a full-time contributor for Momjunction.com. She is passionate about giving research-based information to readers in need. Apart from writing, she is a foodie, loves travel, fond of gospel music and enjoys observing nature in silence. Know more about her at: linkedin.com/in/kothapalli-rebecca-35881628
Writing thoughtful notes can be difficult, especially when you have a daunting number of people to thank. To make it easier, we created a.
Thanks Quote – Thanks, Thanks, and Ever Thanks
Thank you quotes may just be simple words however it can create a great impact. Most of us are using these words frequently in whatever situation. Sometimes we are having difficulty in expressing the right words to say thank you in various situations. Here are some thank you quotes that can help you in expressing your gratitude in the proper way.
Being thankful can make us happy and at the same time we can learn to appreciate the things that we have. Sometimes we feel that we don’t have much, however we must also realize that there are some people out there who would like to trade places with us. These thank you quotes will be a reminder for us that we have a lot of things that we have to thank for.
Meaningful Thank You Quotes
1. For your patience and caring, kind words and sharing, “Thank You”.
Thank you quotes can help us appreciate all the wonderful things that are happening in our lives.
2. Thank you for staying by my side even though I tried to push you away.
Life is beautiful especially when there are a lot of people who care for us.
3. Thank you for all the special things you do.
I want to thank you for all the wonderful things that you did for me.
4. Thank You For Everything!
Friends are always there for us that is why we should say thank you to them for everything that they have done for us.
5. God doesn’t give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given.
Be thankful to God always.
6. A truly great mentor, hard to find… difficult to part with… impossible to forget… we will miss you.
The best thank you quotes for someone who is about to retire.
7. I thank you for your part in my journey.
Without God, I can’t be where I am right now.
8. Thank you for being the reason I smile.
When I am with you, I can smile anytime.
9. Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your burdens.
Thank you quotes can always inspire us.
10. As you breathe right now, another person takes their last.
Learn to be content with what you have.
11. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me to you.
Great thank you quotes for husbands as well as wives.
12. I want to thank you for never being there anymore.
Sometimes losing someone can make us stronger.
13. There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.
Helping others can make us feel better.
14. Thank you for the world so sweet, thank you for the food we eat…
Thank you quotes can help us to be grateful to God for everything that He has provided us.
15. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
Sometimes we focus more on our shortcomings rather than our blessings.
16. Best friend, thank you for standing by my side when times get hard.
Cherish your best friends and never let them go.
17. I may not have everything I want in life but I’m blessed enough to have all that I need!
This is one of the best thank you quotes about life.
18. Just like how a sprinkle of chocolate makes a coffee worth devouring…
There is nothing more precious in this world than having friends who love you so much.
19. Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
We should thank God for the simple things around us such as fresh air and sunshine.
20. Being told you’re appreciated is one of the simplest and most uplifting things you can hear.
It’s a great feeling when someone appreciates what you did.
21. No matter how sure you are that a friend will be there for you…
Thank you quotes are for true friends who have stood with us through the years.
22. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
Be content with the things that you have.
23. The greatest test of faith is when you don’t get what you want but still, you are able to say: “Thank you Lord”.
God loves us so much.
24. If we don’t feel grateful with what we already have, what makes us think we will be happy with more.
Be thankful for what you have right now.
Beautiful Thank You Quotes
25. Dear God, thank you for this beautiful life.
We should be thankful to God for giving us a beautiful life.
26. It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.
Gratitude can make us feel that we already have enough.
27. Thank you for staying even if you had every reason to leave.
Great thank you quotes can make us realize who truly love us.
28. Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.
By giving more to others, you will discover that you have more for yourself.
29. I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
Thank you quotes can inspire people who are struggling.
30. You can’t force people to stay in your life.
Be thankful for your friends who never left your side.
31. I’m thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
You can learn a lot from those people around you.
32. A strong marriage requires loving your spouse even in those moments when they aren’t being lovable.
One of the best thank you quotes for your spouse.
33. When you’re thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more.
Always stay positive.
34. The ones who love you will never leave you.
Say “Thank you” to the person who has been with you throughout your life.
35. Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule…
Be grateful for your friends who are always there when you need them.
36. God is the best listener, you don’t need to shout nor cry out loud.
Thank you God for always being there especially when I need you the most.
37. Dear Past, thank you for all the life lessons you have taught me.
It’s time to forget the past and look forward to your bright future.
38. When you pray, God listens, when you listen, God talks, when you believe, God works.
Thank God for always listening to our prayers.
39. We must never forget the importance of gratitude.
Thank the Lord everyday.
40. No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life.
Stop complaining about those little things in life but instead be grateful to God.
41. Be thankful for the bad things in life, for they open your eyes to the good things.
We should be thankful to all the things in our lives not only the good ones but also for the bad ones.
42. I can survive anything as long as I have you.
Thank you for always being there for me.
43. Start each day with a thankful heart.
Beautiful thank you quotes for everyone.
44. What if you woke up today with only the things that you thanked God yesterday?
Always count your blessings and thank God for them.
45. A friend is God’s way of proving He doesn’t want us to walk alone.
Thank God for giving you good friends.
46. Lord, thank you for this great day!
Always remember to thank the Lord everyday.
47. For all your caring, all your caregiving, thank you, thank you.
Say “Thank you” to the people who have cared for you.
48. Thank you for being there when no one else was, even though you fucking left too.
Even if he left you, be thankful that you have spent some time with him.
49. The Lord turns my darkness into light.
Thank you Lord, for giving light into my life.
50. I thank my God every time I remember you.
Do not just pray for yourself but pray for other people too.
51. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is “Thank you”, it will be enough.
Saying “Thank you” to the Lord is the greatest prayer of all.
52. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Be sure to make the right decisions in order to avoid any regrets in the future.
I hope that after reading these thank you quotes you will start saying thank you to the Lord for giving you a wonderful life. Also, do not forget to say thank you to all the wonderful people who have helped you in your struggles such as your friends and loved ones. Or the wonderful people you celebrate your happy birthdays with.
Thank you quotes, inspiring life quotes, and sweet love quotes can inspire us to live a happy life. Not all people are lucky enough to have all the things that they want. However, if you will just be content for what you have then you will discover that you have more than enough than you can ever ask for.
Check out the best selection of famous thank you quotes and sayings. We've found the most awesome quotes to help you say thanks.
JoJodalSeptember 05, 2018 6:34 PM
I consider, that you commit an error. I can defend the position.